Diversity and Inclusion
Fostering an environment that supports all employees creates a dynamic and engaging workplace. It inspires a sense of inclusion and belonging in your employees. At the same time, it is proven that a diverse and inclusive workplace creates better business results.
- Businesses with more women in leadership have more revenue: “Moving from zero to 30% women in these positions (C-suite, Executive, CEO) correlated to a 15% increase in profitability.”
- “Our latest research finds that companies in the top quartile for gender or racial and ethnic diversity are more likely to have financial returns above their national industry medians. Companies in the bottom quartile in these dimensions are statistically less likely to achieve above-average returns.”**
- Ethnically diverse companies outperform their non-ethnically diverse companies by 35%. ***
Diversity and inclusion is not an initiative; it should be part of everything you do. While your leadership should take a strong stance that Diversity and Inclusion is an important business imperative at your organization, you also need to implement subtle inclusion solutions. These subtle solutions will likely change even more minds than the announcement of it as an imperative. Click here to discuss some of these subtleties with us.
Our goal is to help your leaders truly walk the walk and inspire employee engagement and foster company brand identity. We will have you evaluate the current status of your organization in terms of diversity and inclusion and where you want to be, and then help you get there.
Diversity and inclusion is not a one-size fits all solution. We will develop a customized solution for you that takes into consideration your current environment, your goals for the future, and how quickly you can get there.
- Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Employee Resource Group Development and Optimization (ERG/BRG)
- Stakeholder Planning and Buy-in
- Leader Engagement
- Grassroots Initiative
- Transforming Culture
Unconscious Bias and Team Collaboration Workshops
- Balancing Local vs. Geographically Dispersed Diversity Initiatives
- Professional Brand
*Peterson Institute for International Economics and audit firm EY
** McKinsey; Diversity Matters,
***McKinsey; Diversity Matters. To access the full report, click here.
Our Unique Perspective
DIVERSITY FOR DIVERSITY: Grassroots understanding of people is the best way to drive cultural change around diversity and inclusion.
When someone has a good business experience with someone from a background they are not familiar with, that breaks down far more walls than an out-of-the-box unconscious bias training class. As such, one of our universal recommendations for Employee Resource Groups (Business Resource Groups, Affinity Networks, etc) is that while the individualized ERGs are beneficial, it is very important to host the events across ERGs. This creates greater understanding and advocacy for one another.